Created in 1919, the CATU company developed its activities, from its creation, on the manufacturing of material and equipment for the transmission and distribution networks of electrical energy. But it is really since 1936 that CATU activities were clearly concentrated on the conception and the manufacturing of protection equipment against the electric risks. A little time after the end of World War II, a central department for the Safety and the Accident prevention was created within EDF.
- 1 arc flash protective hood with an integrated face shield 25, 40, 65 or 100 cal/cm2, ASTM F2178 and NFPA 70E Standards
- 1 arc flash protective coat 25, 40, 65 or 100 cal/cm2, ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E Standards
- 1 arc flash protective bib overall 25, 40, 65 or 100 cal/cm2, ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E Standards
- 1 ABS helmet electrically insulated EN397, EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 20kV.
- 1 safety glasses EN 166/EN 170
- 1 all kit carrying bag
A complete range with top quality features: Insulation between two steps: 30000 V (test performed after immersion in water for 24 hours), High mechanical resistance to bending and twisting, Good resistance/weight ratio. High fire resistance, High resistance against bad weather and corrosive elements, Lateral risers in polyester/glass fiber rectangular section 70 x 25 mm., Aluminium alloy rungs with square 29 x 29 mm section and anti-slip coating.